NBSTSA Certified Surgical Technologist
- 50759Job DescriptionAssists in the nursing care and preparation of surgical patients.
- Functions as a member of the surgical team, creates and maintains a sterile field; primary responsibility is that of scrub "nurse".
- May act as circulating "nurse" under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN), who is immediately available to respond to emergencies.
- NBSTSA Certified as a Surgical Technologist strongly preferred
- Associated topics: instructor, operating room, or technician, relief, scrub, sje, surgical, surgical assistant, surgical core technician, surgical technologist
Stand out and contact Northwell Health directly