National Director of Programs
- The National Director will also be a key partner in advancing our racial equity and racial justice work within and in addition to our existing programmatic areas.
- AIUSA currently implements programming to address the U.S. criminal justice system; to defend the rights of women, LGBTI people, and Indigenous Peoples; to promote sexual and reproductive rights; to promote human rights in U.S. national security policy; and to protect human rights defenders.
- Collaborates closely with Grassroots and Leadership Engagement, Organizing, Government Relations and Campaigns teams, and with other teams in the department and organization.
- Reporting to the Chief Impact Officer, the National Director manages a team of program staff and works closely with our campaigns and public affairs teams and with Amnesty members and activists to achieve human rights impact.
- The National Director of Programs leads AIUSA's programmatic team to advance human rights and fight human rights abuses in the U.S. and globally.
- Represents Amnesty International USA to external partners and fosters collaboration and alliances.