Expired 11 months agoInactive Job
- New Bedford Public Schools encourages people with multilingual skills, particularly in Cape Verdean Creole, Portuguese and/or Spanish, to apply.
- possess knowledge of secondary music education methods including choral pedagogy, general music, and the ability to navigate basic music technology software and applications.
- hold Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education license as an Academic: Teacher, Music: Vocal/Instrumental/General, All Levels
- New Bedford Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.
- The New Bedford Public Schools is seeking a dynamic music/chorus teacher to join our team of middle school arts educators.
- have positive classroom management techniques, be responsive to student diversity, enjoy working in an urban setting
- Lynn Souza, Director - Fine Arts
- Other job responsibilities may include after-school music clubs which will be assigned based on teacher/student interest and will have additional compensation in the form of a stipend.
Links for Roosevelt Middle School