Municipal Service Worker - CDL License Required
Expired 3 months agoInactive Job
- Collect debris and refuse from tree trimming and removal operations.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS At least 1 year of municipal public works department experience; Stormwater/wastewater/pump stations experience preferred.
- General maintenance of all Town parks, public restrooms, athletic courts in the areas of waste removal, cleanliness, insect treatment, and upkeep.
- Installs water and sewer lines or sprinkler systems.
- NATURE OF WORK Manual labor duties of a semi-skilled nature, as well as heavy duty manual labor in the collection and disposal of waste materials from commercial and residential premises of the Town. Work is performed under direct supervision.
- Collects waste materials, garbage, and trash from commercial and residential premises as part of a truck crew.
- KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS Knowledge of the tools and equipment used in semi-skilled labor work.
- ILLUSTRATIVE TASKS Operates mowing equipment, or other motorized equipment.
Links for Town of Golden Beach