MRA Scholarship for HR Excellence
Expired 19 days agoInactive Job
- The Excellence in Human Resources Scholarship component of MRA s Centennial Endowment Fund is designed to recognize and support the development of Human Resources professionals.
- Contact Yee Yang, HR Specialist with questions at 262-696-3439 or Yee. Yang@mranet.org Terms of Scholarship Award The Excellence in Human Resources Scholarship Award will be withdrawn if a winner does not enroll with a human resources management major in the next scheduled school term (unless having received their undergraduate degree) or if it is determined that the winner misrepresented relevant facts or presented non-original work (essay) in the application process.
- Completed application including essay One letter of recommendation from supervisor, professor or school official Official sealed copy of transcripts with overall GPA of at least 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 Please click APPLY to submit your application.
- Guidelines A panel of MRA Vice Presidents will evaluate the scholarship applications.
- This scholarship will be targeted to successful college juniors and/or seniors in HR programs in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, or Wisconsin.
- Winners will receive a $1,500 scholarship and free registration to up to a full day MRA training program.
- Qualifications for Entry Soon-to-be Junior or Senior standing at an accredited 4-year college or university in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota or Wisconsin Applicants may not be relatives of MRA employees or Board of Directors.
- Furthermore, applicants may not be relatives of MRA employees or members of its Board of Directors.
Links for MRA