Motor Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic
Expired 2 days agoInactive Job
- Must have experience with conveyor lines, scooters, MHE, and similar material handling systems.
- All post-secondary education listed on the applicant's resume/application may be subject to verification.
- Work involves most of the following: Diagnosing the source of trouble and determining the extent of repairs required; replacing worn or broken parts such as piston rings, bearings, or other engine parts; grinding and adjusting valves; rebuilding carburetors; overhauling transmissions; and repairing fuel injection, lighting, and ignition systems.
- Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application.
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance ( UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement.
- Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC's Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements.
- Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification.
- Follows established EPA laws and local regulations involving chemical use and disposal as well as identification reporting guidelines.
Links for Bowhead / UIC Technical Services