Mortgage Post Closer at First Financial Credit Union
Expired 29 days agoInactive Job
- We have 11 branches in Southern California, serving Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, the Inland Empire, the San Gabriel and San Fernando Valleys.
- Associated topics: collections officer, document, loan clerk, loan closer, loan collections, loan interviewer, mortgage process, mortgage processor, verify, verification
- In addition, we zealously give back in many other ways, including: Donations to local schools from both members and staff Teacher Grants, Classroom Supplies Grants, Teaching Credential Grants, and Scholarships for Graduating High School Seniors (and those pursuing their education) Community involvement local charitiesHistoryWe value and take tremendous pride in serving the financial needs of the California educational community.
- We have held steadfast to our commitment and have not changed our focus nor abandoned our relationship with the educational community over the years for the general public (as many credit unions have done to their core membership).
- In fact, our Board of Directors consists of current and retired educators, ensuring that the educational community will remain our focus on an ongoing basis.
- We hire motivated people who we train to expertly perform and excel in their position all in an environment where you can flourish and advance.
- Our staff and volunteers (Board Members and Supervisory Committee) enthusiastically spend hours volunteering at local schools each year.
- Mortgage Post Closer at First Financial Credit UnionWhen you join First Financial Credit Union as a Mortgage Post Closer at our headquarters in West Covina, which will be relocating to Pasadena later this year, you are joining a team of dedicated, self-motivated individuals who enjoy helping others and working in a collaborative and progressive environment.
Links for First Financial Credit Union