Montgomery Utility Person
Last updated 2 days ago
- Duties and Responsibilities: Must be able to walk up to five miles daily, over varying terrain, and adapt to exposure to all types of weather conditions, while conducting audits and/or surveys, read all meters utilizing Automated Meter Reading devices or manually, as required, and install, replace, repair and program AMR's in the field.
- Duties include utilizing Automated Meter Reading devices and operating an AMR vehicle.
- Perform AMR field audits, atmospheric corrosion surveys, paint meters and turn off and remove residential meters (within 548's jurisdiction).
- Associated topics: automotive, calibrate, equipment, field service, maintenance, malfunction, millwright, service technician, troubleshoot, upgrade
- Install, replace, repair and program AMR's in the field.
- To help address those needs, we provide both regulated and non-regulated natural gas services.
- Across the regions and companies within our portfolio, we at Spire dedicate ourselves to helping our 1.5 million residential, commercial and industrial customers across Missouri and Alabama reach their personal and professional goals, every day.
- Assist, as directed, Service Mechanics in the performance of their duties, including but not limited to, leak surveys, and in doing so be able to utilize small tools and equipment necessary to the job functionsDeliver and assemble appliances, paint meters, locate lines, turn off and remove residential meters.