MLIR Compiler Technical Director / Lead
- Suggest Revision
- THE ROLE: COMPILER TECHNICAL DIRECTOR/LEADAbout us If you are following the evolution of the leading approach in deep learning powered AI, the renaissance in NLP as well as the next disruption in computer vision, you likely know it's all about Transformer based models
- d-Matrix is addressing this problem head on by developing a fully digital in memory computing accelerator for AI inference that is highly optimized for the computational patterns in Transformers.
- The fully digital approach removes some of the difficulties of analog techniques that are most often touted in pretty much all other in-memory computing AI inference products.
- d-Matrix's AI inference accelerator has also been architected as a chiplet, thereby enabling both a scale-up and scale-out solution with flexible packaging options.
- The d-Matrix team has a stellar track record in developing and commercializing silicon at scale as senior execs at the likes of Inphi, Broadcom, and Intel.
Updated 0 days ago