Mixer and Ingredient Preparer
Last updated 4 days ago
- Associated topics: agent, booker, booking, direct, expert, sap, specialist, strategist, supervise, supervisor
- Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery, Otis Spunkmeyer, and Oakrun Farm Bakery.
- With the support of the Lead Mixer and Production Supervisor the Mixer and Ingredient Preparer is responsible for scaling out ingredients accurately according to product recipe specifications.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to pull wheeled dough bowl of approximately 1000 lbs.
- Work Environment: Ability to pull wheeled dough bowl of approximately 1000 lbs.
- 1 Prepare ingredients accurately as specified by recipe; feed starters, sponges, mother, potatoes, peppers, onions, etc.
- 2 Continually monitor and control temperatures of dough during the mixing process and the final mixing stage of the dough.
- ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers.
Links for ARYZTA Careers