Middle School Science Teacher
Expired 11 months agoInactive Job
- New Bedford Public Schools encourages people with multilingual skills, particularly in Cape Verdean Creole, Portuguese and/or Spanish, to apply.
- Licensed by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education in appropriate content area and grade level.
- New Bedford Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.
- SEI Endorsement This position follows the UNIT A contract.
- The New Bedford Public Schools do not discriminate on account of age, race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, genetics, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions in employment for potential employees.
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
- Every available opportunity will be taken in order to assure that each applicant is selected on the basis of qualifications, merit and ability.
- Use of data to inform instruction, to track student progress and to track progress of self through self-evaluation and goal setting
Links for Roosevelt Middle School