Middle School Humanities Teacher
Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Language skills in Spanish, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Arabic
- CA Credential in ELA, Social Studies, or Multiple Subjects
- We focus on delivering student outcomes in three main areas: a strong academic foundation, 21st century skills, and a community ethic.
- For the 2019-20 school year, we are looking for an energetic Humanities teacher who creates a safe and positive learning environment for students, and pushes students to reach high levels of academic achievement.
- Middle School Humanities Teacher
- Roosevelt Middle School is a dynamic public middle school that is breaking out of the factory model of education to build a learning community that empowers all students to be creative community leaders.
- We use a curriculum called Expeditionary Learning, which is common-core aligned and rigorous.
- To achieve these outcomes, our strategies focus on personalized learning, educating the whole child, and real-world application.
Links for Roosevelt Middle School