Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center - Full - Time CRNA
- Suggest Revision
- Offering Tuitition Reimbursement: receive your sign-on bonus while still in school!
- Varied case mix will include: Cardiac (CV team only), OB/GYN, Major Vascular, GI, General, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Urology, healthy Pediatrics and Cath Lab
- Facility Description:Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, established in 1855, is the critical care regional referral and teaching center within the Mercy system, a seven hospital faith-based system serving Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan in Toledo.
- St. Vincent is home to five Life Flight air ambulances, holds the highest designation for treating high risk mothers & babies and is a Level I Trauma Center for children & adults.
- St. Vincent maintains a completely modern, attractive and secure campus and also takes a leadership role in providing quality medical education and community development.
Updated 0 days ago