- With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®.
- Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion.
- KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages.
- The Merchandiser is responsible for providing high-quality merchandising support for Keurig Dr Pepper brands to retail stores within an assigned territory.
- The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
- + Merchandisers are required to use their personal vehicle to travel among stores in their territory; however, they are not responsible for transporting our products.
- + A company-issued phone will be provided with a programed app to clock in and out for scheduled shifts and to track mileage for reimbursement.
- Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being.
Links for Keurig Dr Pepper