Mental Health Therapist, Counselor, & Social Worker
- A Child's Voice is growing.
- We need New Mexico Licensed clinicians at all 3 of our locations.
- We need all levels of licensed clinicians, but are in desperate need of independently licensed clinicians for our Tricare and United Healthcare clients.
- Provisional licensed through independent are encouraged to apply.
- LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, and LPCC are all welcome.
- We offer a flexible schedule, no cost supervision, health, vision, and dental benefits.
- We also offer paid time off, CEU allowance, and 401k.
- To apply and see a complete job description see our website acvnm.org.
- Please include a cover-letter and resume when applying.
- It is our mission at A Child’s Voice, to provide our community with caring, empathetic, resources to produce positive outcomes.
- Our priority is to focus on family and individual healing through the use of Trauma informed therapy.
- We hope that you will find our mission aligns with your passion and we can partner to have a major impact on our community.
Links for A Childs Voice Inc