Mental Health Professional - Familiar Faces
Expired 9 months agoInactive Job
- + Must be aware of or gain expertise in Certified Peer Counseling best practices in order to effectively direct Certified Peer Counselor staff.
- The City is currently engaged in fulfilling the terms of a separate grant through WASPC (Mental Health Field Response Grant) for similar services contracted to Catholic Community Services ("CCS").
- Crisis Response + Respond to crisis calls for the Familiar Faces Program, Olympia Municipal Jail and Crisis Response Unit regarding self-harm harm to others, psychological instability and medication management difficulties needing safety assessment to provide brief assessment and referral to another provider.
- Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- + Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services.
- The Olympia Jail also contracts with CCS to provide a Mental Health Professional to visit those in jail and provide stress management information, referral and case management services to those in the jail.
- At least 2 years of experience performing Mental Health Assessments using the DSM, and providing individual counseling, group counseling, and treatment planning for individuals identified as having Co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
- Intake Evaluations+ The MHP will provide an evaluation that is culturally and age relevant and direct the client to appropriate ongoing services.
Links for CCSWW