Last updated 26 days ago
- Ensured each Resident Service Associate (RSA), Medical Technician, and LG Nurse signed the LG Specific Job description to ensure they understand their responsibility to participate in the daily programming requirements
- Executed the monthly dementia in-service for all LG staff and maintain the necessary records to reflect completion of training
- Managed and supervised a Life Guidance (LG) staff of 20 employees by scheduling, assignment, direction, performance review (including input on pay adjustments), hiring and discipline consistent with company policy, and providing support, direction, feedback and training for such staff
- Instilled an exuberated environment for residents with Alzheimer and dementia resulting in a reduction in annual employee turnover rate from 15% to 3%
- Developed, planned and organized the daily program for the Life Guidance neighborhood including all required programs in the daily calendar of events
- Ensured each Life Guidance staff member completed New Hire Orientation within required time frame; and monitored and managed mandatory training requirements for new and current staff members
- Delegated program facilitation responsibilities to others as needed; however, maintaining and accepting responsibility and accountability of actions and results.
- Developed organizational human resources philosophies and strategies thus significantly improving the overall effectiveness and efficiency of programs through problem solving, program development, and refinement.
Links for Atria Senior Living