Member Service Representative
Last updated 8 hours ago
- We have 10 branches in Southern California, serving Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, the Inland Empire, the San Gabriel and San Fernando Valleys.
- When you join First Financial Credit Union as a Full Time Member Service Representative in our Redlands branch, you are joining a team of dedicated, self-motivated individuals who enjoy helping others and working in a collaborative and progressive environment.
- As a Member Service Representative, you will be able to use your prior success in new accounts and loan products to help members of the educational community meet their financial goals.
- Member Service Representative Position at First Financial Credit Union
- Support branch operations through back-up teller (cash-handling) activities.
- Teacher Grants, Classroom Supplies Grants, Teaching Credential Grants, and Scholarships for Graduating High School Seniors (and those pursuing their education)
- We have held steadfast to our commitment and have not changed our focus nor abandoned our relationship with the educational community over the years for the general public (as many credit unions have done to their core membership).
- In fact, our Board of Directors consists of current and retired educators, ensuring that the educational community will remain our focus on an ongoing basis.
Links for First Financial Credit Union