MedTender - Montgomery Location
Expired 8 months agoInactive Job
- He/She reports to and is supervised by the Dispensary Regional Manager, Dispensary Manager, and Dispensary Assistant Manager.
- - Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to Patients clearly and effectively - Follow policies and procedures, including inventory control, qualifying patient record keeping, security, dispensing medical marijuana, patient education and support - Represent our philosophy on customer service and customer relationships - Arrive on time, morning shifts before the doors open to set up.
- - Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
- Experience in the medical marijuana or healthcare industry are not required, but candidates who have prior experience will be strongly considered.
- - Ensure the dispensary is ready to serve the patients - Clean and organize med tending room, bathroom and back room before opening and closing, and throughout the day, including wiping down counters and windows.
- - Continuous mobility throughout the dispensary daily - Lift and move up to 50 lbs, multiple times, daily - Stoop, kneel and crouch daily - Stand for extended periods of time; 8-12 hours
- - Previous experience as a pharmacy technician, bank teller , or other work experience with strict compliance standards preferred.
- Pay starts at $12/hr, DOE.
Links for Southwest Wellness Center