Med/Surg | Receptionist | Patient Technician 2nd
- Upon hire, a current CNA certification, or completion of one year of clinical experience in an accredited RN nursing program, or EMT-B, or equivalent (i.e., documented/verified years of acute care hospital experience as a CNA) required.
- Day Kimball Healthcare is a non-profit, integrated medical services provider comprised of Day Kimball Hospital, healthcare centers in Danielson, Dayville, Plainfield and Putnam, Day Kimball HomeCare, Hospice & Palliative Care of Northeastern CT, Day Kimball HomeMakers, and Day Kimball Medical Group.
- Functions in role of Constant Attendant and responds to Resusci-team page and Crisis Team page when directed by Nurse Director/designee.
- Under the direction of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse, assists the staff nurse with specific patient activities.
- Job Title: UR/PCT - Unit Receptionist / Patient Care Technician
- Its service area includes Northeast Connecticut as well as nearby Massachusetts and Rhode Island communities.
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider CPR certification or equivalent within 3 months of hire required.
- The UR/PCT person performs the clerical duties and facilitates the smooth functioning of the patient care unit.
Links for Day Kimball Hospital