Posted 1 day ago
- Medical Writer (Remote) 1073133
- Our Cambridge based client is seeking an experienced medical writer to join their growing team.
- The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the high-quality, timely, and efficient development of clinical regulatory documents that comply with internal and external standards.
- This position is for an independent, proactive, experienced medical writer with demonstrated leadership in preparing clinical regulatory documents.
- If you have experience writing in oncology and rare genetic diseases, continue reading and consider applying today.
- Substantial experience (7+ years) as a medical writer
- Fluent English speaker with exceptional writing skills
- Dedicated to accuracy, with close attention to detail
- Working knowledge of drug development, clinical research, study design, biostatistics, pharmacokinetics, the regulatory environment, and medical terminology
- Substantial experience in the preparation of clinical regulatory submission documents and maintenance of detailed knowledge of the requirements for their preparation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage projects and stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team in a cross-functional environment.
- Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member.
- We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information.
- Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals.
- We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
Links for Stratacuity