Medical Technologist - CCH, Lab Core Lab, Per Diem
Expired 24 days agoInactive Job
- The Medical Technologist is assigned to one or more of the following laboratory sections of responsibility: Blood Bank, Microbiology ( Bacteriology, Virology, Parasitology, Mycology, Mycobacteriology, Immunology, Molecular Diagnostics), Core Lab, (Hematology, Coagulation, Routine Chemistry, Urinalysis), Special Chemistry.
- Associated topics: ascp, blood collection, laboratory, medical, medical lab science, medical technologist, sample collection, technician ii, testing, toxicology
- QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:As required for Medical Technologist licensure by State of Florida and in accordance with CLIA guidelines.
- Appropriate certification by the ASCP or other similar accrediting agencies preferred.
- Is a self-starter in identifying and assuming ownership of opportunities for improvement.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:Visual acuity and manual dexterity to perform clinical/technical tasks.
- POSITION SUMMARY:To be fully engaged in providing No Harm / Quality, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by: working as a team to maintain responsible attitudes, performing laboratory testing to provide quality results and using resources efficiently.
- Customer Experience:Uses knowledge of instrumentation and procedures to assist others in troubleshooting and to cross plies with "I CARE" values as measured by no positive disciplinary action per Human Resources Policy 4.01.
Links for Health First