Medical Lab Tech 2
- Suggest Revision
- The Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) II determines the acceptability of veterinary specimens for testing according to established criteria.
- Medical Laboratory Technician, MLT (ASCP) certification is required.
- Must have knowledge of how to perform a differential analysis of canine, feline, and equine blood smears.
- Must have knowledge of how to perform a cell count and differential analysis of canine, feline, and equine sterile body fluid samples.
- Must have experience in a clinical laboratory setting with knowledge of high throughput hematology, chemistry, immunoassay, urinalysis, O&P/fecal and related analyzers/diagnostics.
Updated 24 days ago