MEDICAL BILLING & CODING CAREER TRAINING - LOCAL TRAINING AVAILABLE
Expired 7 hours agoInactive Job
- Let us connect you with a quality medical school in your area - get started today Medical Billing and Coding Industry Outlook: According to the U.S. Department of Labor, employment of health information technicians is projected to grow 22 percent from 2012 to 2022, much faster than the average of all occupations.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-15 Edition, Medical Records and Health Information Technicians Job Requirements: If interested in learning more about medical billing & coding training - Request more info today Must be 18 years of age or older Must have HS Diploma or GED Equivalent Program requires tuition Successful completion of program does not guarantee employment
- Our network of nationally recognized medical billing & coding schools makes it easy for you to find the right program in your area - take the first step towards your new career today.
- Financial assistance available to those who qualify My Medical Career is the 1 portal for individuals seeking a career in the Medical Billing & Coding field.
- The schools can provide you with the quality training to become a medical professional in the following fields: Medical Billing & Coding Medical Assisting If interested in training for a career in the Medical Billing & Coding field, Click Here To Apply Why a Medical Billing & Coding Career?
- Interested in a career in the Medical Billing & Coding field?
- Health information technicians typically need a post-secondary certificate to enter the occupation, although they may have an associate's degree.
- Whether you hope to work behind the scenes or one-on-one providing patient care, a medical career may be a perfect fit for you A complimentary 1-minute application is all that it takes to get started.
Links for My Medical Billing Career