Medical Assistant – Trainee
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- As Trainees transition to the Apprentice role, they will be enrolled in a 2000 hour registered apprenticeship program through the US Department of Labor.
- Maintains and uses aseptic technique including sterilization, disinfection and disposal of contaminated material.
- Full Job Description Medical Assistants are responsible for clinical duties such as taking vital signs, giving injections, performing simple diagnostic tests, collecting specimens, drawing blood, sterilizing and cleaning equipment, and maintaining examination rooms at an outpatient care site.
- American Association Medical Assistants (AAMA) certified or eligible to sit for the AAMA National Certification exam or American Medical Technologists (AMT) Registered or eligible to sit for the AMT National Registration exam.
- Current BLS certification required or to be obtained during the training program.
- Must be willing and able to participate in evening, weekend, and holiday coverage according to needs of the department when transitioning to Apprentice role.
- Responsibilities: A listing of the key responsibilities when Trainees transition to the Apprentice role: 1.
- Collects and processes routine laboratory specimen.
Links for D-H Lebanon-D-H Clinic