Medical Assistant - Outpatient Treatment Center
- Suggest Revision
- With over 200 physicians who are leaders in their fields, Straub provides its patients with diagnoses and treatments for more than 32 different medical specialties, including bone and joint, heart, cancer, endocrinology/diabetes, family medicine, gastroenterology, geriatric medicine, internal medicine, vascular and urology.
- Straub is home to the Pacific Region's only multidisciplinary burn treatment center.
- At Straub's Outpatient Treatment Center, board-certified physicians evaluate and treat all types of cancer and blood disorders and patients can receive blood transfusions, chemotherapy, nutritional support, antibiotics and other IV therapy.
- The Straub Cancer Center consists of board certified physicians, nurses, registered dietitians, outpatient and inpatient staff and a quality of life professional.
- Under the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Federal Vaccination Mandate, all health care workers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious exemption from receiving the COVID-19 vaccination.
Updated 0 days ago