Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- By providing medical services, education, training and advocacy, PPM seeks to help individuals make informed decisions about their reproductive health, family planning options, and sexuality.
- Tracks and communicates to Center Manager and Medical Assistant Training Coordinator training status, progress, proficiency and identify any training issues for staff.
- Under the general direction of a Center Manager (I/II) or Practice Coordinator, provides quality patient services and support, informed consent, patient education, effective clinical support, efficient patient flow, and professional health care environment for patients.
- Coordinates with Medical Assistant Training Coordinator additional resources or support needed to train new or established staff.
- Works directly with Medical Assistant Training Coordinator to provide training to any new medical assistants and ongoing training to current medical assistants.
- Assume supervision of daily operation of the health center in the absence of the Center Manager/ Practice Coordinator.
- Function as a health center trainer for EHR/EPM system including all patient care documentation, scheduling appointments, patient registration and check-out.
- Our mission is to enable all Marylander's to have access to a wide range of high quality, affordable reproductive health care services.
Links for Planned Parenthood of Maryland