Medical Assistant II, Dermatology Clinic, MOH’s Surgery
Expired 5 months agoInactive Job
- American Association Medical Assistants (AAMA) certified – CMA designation OR American Medical Technologists (AMT) registered – RMA designation OR Certified Clinical Medical Assistant plus 12 month D-H apprenticeship program – CCMA designation.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is a national leader in patient-centered health care and building a sustainable health system
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock - Today
- Maintains and uses aseptic technique including sterilization, disinfection and disposal of contaminated material.
- Responsible for clinical duties such as taking vital signs, giving injections, performing simple diagnostic tests, collecting specimens, drawing blood, sterilizing and cleaning equipment, and maintaining examination rooms at an outpatient care site.
- Previous experience in office or outpatient ambulatory care setting strongly preferred.
- Collects and processes routine laboratory specimen.
- Current BLS certification required.
Links for D-H Lebanon-D-H Clinic