Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- By providing medical services, education, training and advocacy, PPM seeks to help individuals make informed decisions about their reproductive health, family planning options, and sexuality.
- Under the general direction of a Center Manager (I/II) or Practice Coordinator, performs the administrative and clinical support tasks necessary for efficient center operations to ensure high quality client services and support, informed consent, client education and counseling, effective clinical support, efficient client flow, and a professional health care environment.
- Our mission is to enable all Marylander's to have access to a wide range of high quality, affordable reproductive health care services.
- Correctly enters patient information into Electronic Practice Management (EPM) system and Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
- PPM has a comprehensive and competitive compensation/benefits program for full-time employees to include employer matched 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, employer paid short-term and long-term disability, voluntary and supplemental life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and a generous time off package.
- Performs venipuncture and associated lab work.
- Associated topics: care, clinic, family medicine, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician, physician md, practitioner, provider, urgent
- Administer/dispense medications to patients per clinician s written orders and as allowed by PPM/State/Medical Board regulations.
Links for Planned Parenthood of Maryland