Medical Assistant (CNA, EMT) - Neurology
- (An active CT CNA, EMT, Paramedic or Medic Certification may also be considered) 1 Year of Medical office experience preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited Medical Assistant program and/or Medical Assistant Certification required (CMA,CCMA, RMA ).
- Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children.
- Responsible for performing such duties as phlebotomy, patient scheduling, EKG's, collection of specimens, taking vital signs and assisting physicians or other providers under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Our physician led medical group enjoys an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, offering primary care, urgent care and more than 30 different specialties.
- Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Description Job Schedule: Full Time Standard Hours: 40 Job Shift: Shift 1 Shift Details: Monday - Friday 8:15am - 4:45pm Work where every moment matters.
- Including, rooming patients, assisting provider with exams, performing hearing tests, answering phones, scheduling appointments and surgeries.
Links for Hartford Healthcare