Last updated 2 days ago
- Central Oregon offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river!
- The MA facilitates the coordinated planning of office visits via patient and team collaboration, the initial rooming of patients during office visits (including medication reconciliation, risk factor review, and health maintenance review), provider support during office visits, reviews with patient the plan of care, and assists with follow-up as needed.
- In addition, the MA may also perform in-office testing and clinic services (phlebotomy, EKG, hearing and vision testing, etc.)
- We focus on a holistic approach to patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way.
- Medication and allergy reconciliation
- EHR experience, EPIC experience a plus.
- Visit prep: procedures/vaccine prep/foot exam
- The Medical Assistant (MA) is a member of the primary care team who provides direct patient care and provider support.
Links for Mosaic Medical