Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone.
- Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels.
- Responsible for proper storing and issuing of all products in the food, beverage and general storeroom under the guidance of the food and beverage purchasing manager.
- Assists the food and beverage purchasing manager in keeping the storeroom properly organized by placing merchandise in its proper place as directed.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager in Storeroom Operation.
- Follows/adheres to Omni Hotels operating procedures and local health regulations.
- The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
- Assists receiving clerk and shipping & receiving as required
Links for Jay S. Aaron, M.D.