Expired 6 years agoInactive Job
- Should know Phlebotomy, Patient scheduling, Insurance Pre-certification and be Computer proficient, Experience with Electronic Health Records.
- Must be flexible, have a vehicle, and MUST speak Spanish.
- An established Surgical Practice, in Chicago with multiple locations, is looking for a full time Medical Assistant, willing to travel.
- We are looking for an individual who is fluent in Spanish and can keep up with a fast paced environment with emphasis on Patient care, a professional with friendly demeanor and appearance.
- Willing to perform both reception and medical duties
- Please review all application instructions before applying to Chicago Institute for Advanced Surgery.
- Ideal candidate should be energized, care about their work, intelligent, a fast learner and willing to say yes to all opportunities.
- By pressing continue, you will see questions from the employer that are part of this application.
Links for Chicago Institute for Advanced Surgery