Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- Should know Phlebotomy, Patient scheduling, Insurance Pre-certification and be Computer proficient, Experience with Electronic Health Records.
- An established Surgical Practice, in Chicago with multiple locations, is looking for a full time Medical Assistant, willing to travel.
- Willing to perform both reception and medical duties
- We are looking for an individual who can keep up with a fast paced environment with emphasis on patient care, a professional with friendly demeanor and appearance.
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Ideal candidate should be energized, care about their work, intelligent, a fast learner and willing to say yes to all opportunities.
- Get job updates from Chicago Institute for Advanced Surgery
- Job Requirements: Medical Assistant Experience
Links for Chicago Institute for Advanced Surgery