Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Job Description Qualified applicants must speak Spanish The Medical Assistant will have direct contact with patients and work closely with the surgeon, and also report to and is under the direction of the business manager.
- Performs administrative responsibilities, including assisting patients with filling out FMLA & return to work notes, obtaining referrals, & pre certifying patients for surgery.
- Qualifications: Certified Medical Assistant Certificate Bilingual (Spanish/English) language skills preferred Must be able to travel.
- Escorts patients to the exam room, interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight and height, and records information on patients’ charts.
- Prepares patient charts for clinic by importing patient records from hospital EMR system to office EMR.
- Practice good people skills to maintain good public relations with patients and with fellow co-workers.
- ( We have 2 locations throughout the city and will need to travel to one location per day)Must be able to work flexible hours Benefits: Full time position Monday through Friday no weekendsMedical and Dental BenefitsEmployer paid parkingPTO hours available after 90 day review.
- Keys data into electronic medical system to maintain office and patient records.
Links for Chicago Institute for Advanced Surgery