Expired 4 years agoInactive Job
- ITI is a global design-build and consulting engineering firm, founded in 1987, which specializes in surface finishing manufacturing process, water & wastewater treatment, recycling, and ventilation applications for the metal and surface finishing industry.
- Current travel requirements include to Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City, OK; Rock Island Arsenal in Moline, IL; and our satellite offices in Portland, OR and Montreal.
- Provide technical analysis and support for ITI client studies, designs, and design/build projects for surface finishing process lines and ancillary material handling, water and wastewater treatment, ventilation, heating and cooling, utility connection, waste management, and other related systems.
- Process instrumentation & controls
- Process modeling (production, fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer)
- Job openingin ITIs Burlington, VT headquarters as a full-time mechanical engineer.
- Our holistic and systematic approach to process improvement and design is based on our extensive knowledge of and experience with design, fabrication, supply, and operations.
- Learn and develop working knowledge of ITI client metal and surface finishing processes (ITI supports formalized surface finishing training and testing/certifications).
Links for Integrated Technologies, Inc.