Massage Therapy Instructor
- Summary: Working with minimal supervision from the Academic Dean and technical supervision from the Program Director or Division Manager, the instructor is primarily responsible for the delivery of lecture and/or lab instruction to a population of diverse students.
- Participates as assigned in various campus activities and duties, including but not limited to tutoring labs, skill seminar labs, learning resources, teaching or lab assistant, student retention projects, placement and employment services, job development, campus workshops and seminars.
- Maintains necessary attendance, scholastic and student records, and submits records according to published guidelines.
- Participates in professional development, advisory board meetings, student and other educational activities in accordance with college policy.
- Participates in the evaluation, revision and development of curriculum and instructional methods.
- Contacts students outside the classroom due to student absence to relay information related to class work and assignments.
- Performs other duties as assignedSupervisory Responsibilities: An instructor supervises student conduct in the classroom, on the campus, and on field trips and school related functions.
- We are looking for a part-time Medical Assisting Instructor to teach in the mornings, afternoons, or evenings.
Links for Carrington College