Last updated 10 days ago
- This position will create content across a variety of platforms including email marketing (experience with Acoustic and Ryan Solutions is preferred), website (WordPress and Google Analytics), social media (including Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok), and Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Hangouts) on a regular basis.
- Experience with Creative Cloud applications, including but not limited to: Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and Premiere Pro, is also preferred.
- Web content development of the website includes updates (core, plugins, modules, backups), content creation, and artwork.
- Act as a brand ambassador and customer service representative for Brian Head Resort through all digital and in-person communications
- Create and manage web forms and landing pages for SEO, sales promotion, and conversions.
- Provide ski show assistance and support as needed
- Education / Training / License(s) / Certification(s) Requirements: High School Diploma or GED Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business, public relations, closely related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Manage print and digital media buying
Links for Brian Head Resort