Marketing Graphic Designer
Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Design and produce a range of digital and print projects including email blasts, social media ads, flyers, advertisements, landing pages design, and web graphics
- The ideal candidate must have an eye for composition and color, be able to both handle smaller tasks as well as larger projects, and be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- GRAPHEK Design Studio -
- In addition to design skills, must have solid email/HTML/CSS coding skills.
- Parking Panda’s marketing department is looking for a motivated entry-level and team oriented Designer who would like to build a career within an exciting and fast-growing Baltimore startup.
- Exceptional portfolio that showcases solid conceptual, color and layout skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, HTML and CSS coding
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
Links for Parking Panda