Marketing Communications Specialist
- Experience effectively leveraging Pardot marketing automation for the creation and sending of batch email and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management
- Manage and create design of email marketing, webinar, social, blogs, public relations and other content as needed.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing and working with the Public Engagement vertical leader, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across many channels to generate pipeline revenue.
- 2+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Validate buyer persona data and engage with internal stakeholders on campaign plans and create the content required to drive campaigns.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via email, events, SEM, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners.