Marketing & Communications Intern
Expired 3 years agoInactive Job
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Candidates pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Psychology, Sociology, Business or another related field are strongly preferred.
- Using MailChimp software to build media lists, monitor media hits and distribute media newsletters
- WORKING CONDITIONS: School/office environment.
- Creativity and an eye for photography/design (graphic design experience is a plus)
- Under the supervision of the Administrative Assistant, the Marketing & Communications Intern assists with marketing, public relations, and communications projects for Norooz Clinic Foundation
- Drafting letters, media alerts, talking points, blog posts and other writing assignments as needed
- Attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Assisting with the creation of marketing materials related to mental health events
Links for Norooz Clinic Foundation