Marketing Channel Manager
- Please reference the schedule and minimum qualifications listed below before applying.
- If you need assistance with filling out our application form or during any phase of the application, interview, or employment process, please notify our Human Resources Team at 801-366-6947 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.
- Job SummaryResponsible for managing marketing efforts, assuming primary responsibility for the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to meet company growth initiatives.
- Job DescriptionTo be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Assists in developing overall marketing and media plans to promote products throughout designated Mountain America footprints.
- Develops strategic marketing plans to support corporate-wide critical measures.
- Develops marketing plans to promote Mountain America's products and services through television, radio, outdoor, point of sale, print, e-mail, direct mail, and digital channelsAnalyze media proposals and make recommendations Propose and manage campaign budgetsExecutes marketing plans ensuring specific product growth goals are met and campaign ROI metrics are reached.
- Analyzes market trends, demographic information, segmentation tools, environmental and community influences to effectively engage with members.
- Serves as departmental liaison between numerous internal departments and marketingProvides information, answers questions, and ensures consistency in relation to all marketing effortsPerforms other duties as assignedKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIESThe requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- ExperienceSeven plus years in progressive marketing roles Seven plus years of experience in project management, and seven plus years of marketing experience.
- Track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectivesWorking knowledge and experience with quantitative analysis, statistics, etc.
- Experience in data and analytics management, to develop accurate market and product forecasts.
- Ability to analyze business needs and formulate them into effective marketing strategiesEducationFour-year college degree or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field.
- Licenses, Certificates, Registrationsn/aComputer/Office Equipment SkillsCompetent in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, advanced skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in project management software Managerial ResponsibilityHas no supervisory/managerial responsibility.
- Other Skills and AbilitiesExperience with marketing campaign management and advertisingExperience with executing marketing campaigns through mass media, direct mail, point of sale and digital channels.
Stand out and contact Mountain America Credit Union directly