Marketing Automation Specialist (Remote)
- We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring people.
- Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will support digital, demand generation, and client marketing efforts by setting up end-to-end processes that include planning, execution, and deep-dive reporting of drip campaigns (including data analytics and metrics) to inform strategic decision-making and campaign investment.
- PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
- Responsibilities: Create, execute, and optimize marketing automation programs and lead nurturing campaigns Manage the lead management process, including SDR lead management and handoff to Sales Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion points across the marketing and sales funnel Own and oversee database management—segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, web form capture, lead management, etc.
- We're looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to drive PandoLogic's lead nurturing and client nurturing initiatives to execute, optimize, and scale marketing campaigns, database hygiene and segmentation to maximize new client sales and renewals for existing clients using the HubSpot or an equivalent marketing automation system.
- PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later this year.
- Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone and allow us to bring trillions of data points – from all sorts of agnostic sources – together to create insights that will power the workforce of the future.
- To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered society.
Links for PandoLogic