Marketing And Communications Specialist
- As the Marketing & Communications Specialist youll partner with cross-functional teams to coordinate marcom activities including employment branding and recruitment marketing, training and employee experience, demand generation and sales enablement, and brand engagement.
- The Marketing Specialist should be comfortable using digital tools and systems including social media platforms, Google Analytics, Eventbrite, Canva, and while not required, a major plus for experience with WordPress and HubSpot.
- Produce content and campaigns to support employment branding and recruitment marketing, including even landing pages, flyers, social activation, and grassroots marketing activities
- Must be proficient with martech tools including social media platforms, Eventbrite, GoogleAnalytics, Canva, WordPress, and HubSpot
- Additionally, as a member of the Revenue team, the Marketing Specialist will support the production of proposals, development of sales enablement tools, and demand generation campaigns.
- Were expanding our Marketing & Communications team and looking for a Marketing & Communications Specialist to help us grow our brand and support our continued growth nationally.
- Support the VP, Marketing & Communications during the companys re-brand, project managing vendors and tasks across TransWest operations ensuring projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
- TransWest develops and delivers custom transportation services, valet and parking management, and off-site parking procurement solutions for some of the most innovative and demanding clients throughout North America.
Links for TransWest