Market Hospital President
- OverviewAs the community s only not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare system; Dignity Health Nevada has been guided by the vision and core values of the Adrian Dominican Sisters for more than 70 years.
- Associated topics: ad, business, chief marketing officer, demand, facebook, marketplace, media, medical center, product market, university relationship
- St. Rose Dominican is a member Dignity Health, one of the nation s largest health care systems, a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 60,000 employees, and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care clinics.
- As the Henderson and Las Vegas communities grow, Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican facilities and its more than 3,400 employees will continue the Sisters mission of serving people in need.
- Ensures the execution of the Nevada Market and St. Rose Siena hospital strategy, management, financial performance and oversight of all operational components of the market in accordance and in alignment with the Dignity Health strategy.
- Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved.
- Master s degree in healthcare administration or business, management or a combination of education (or an equivalent combination of education and/or additional job-related experience) is preferredJob
- Progressively senior-executive healthcare experience within a complex, multi-site, multi-area health care organization including acute-care hospital operations is requiredEducationBachelor s degree required.
Links for CommonSpirit Health