Manufacturing Technician B
Expired 1 day agoInactive Job
- Mechanical or unit assembly (potting filling machine, laser welders, environmental test chambers, CNC machining equipment, mechanical assembly and automation equipment, staking, pressing and crimping equipment, automated mechanical inspection equipment and PCL programming)
- Automated Robotic Equipment (Automated optical inspection, X-Ray inspection, Select solder, adhesive applicators, conformal coat applicators)
- Responsible for production support and troubleshooting to keep production assembly equipment running efficiently.
- PLC Programming/ladder logic experience preferred.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
- Title: Manufacturing Technician B
- Troubleshoots and resolves yield issues and improves efficiency by reducing errors, false calls, defects, scrap, and rework.
- Responsible for setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting of manual and automated assembly, inspection and test equipment.
Links for L3Harris Technologies