- Suggest Revision
$35,090 - $58,630 a year
- These markets include aerospace and defense, factory automation, air and water quality environmental monitoring, electronics design and development, oceanographic research, deepwater oil and gas exploration and production, medical imaging and pharmaceutical research.
- Teledyne Monitor Labs (TML) has more than 40 year's global experience in the design and manufacture of continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS), process monitoring, industrial sensors and instruments, ambient monitoring and software.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge computer software including basic use of spreadsheet (MS Excel), word (MS Word), and email (MS Outlook) software.
Updated 0 days ago