Expired 9 months agoInactive Job
- A strong familiarity with the following equipment: HMC, VMC, Mill, Broaching, CNC, palletized CNC cells, lathe, and Multi-axis CNC, Honing, grinding, Wire EDM, deburring,
- Be strongly familiar with a multitude of Manufacturing processes such as: CNC milling turning, Heat treatment of material, Material properties, Simple assembly Machines, automation and robot integration, Work holding design principles, Lean concepts: SMED, Single Piece Flow, Standard Work, Poke-Yoke.
- Hands on experience with CNC setup, fixture install, Work Offsets, machine adjustments and targeting.
- Create and modify CNC programs for various types of vertical and horizontal machining centers to produce components that will meet drawing requirements.
- Design and perform research for the development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods, and use of CNC production equipment tooling and materials.
- Participate in Kaizen events with a strong focus on Standard Work, SMED, and 5S.
- Participate in make or buy decisions using cost analysis methods that include the following: machine capacity, cycle times, tooling cost, overhead burden rates vs the cost of purchasing a part.
- Understand and interpret CMM reports.