- Suggest Revision
- The Manager in Training (MIT) position is expected to be a short-term transitional role that provides both work assignments and training opportunities to prepare MITs to be promoted into Retail/Commercial Store Management positions.
- From the date of entry into the AutoZone MIT program, it may be possible to progress to a management position within approximately 8-12 weeks, depending on the prior experience and performance of the MIT.
- As a member of management, an MIT will be expected to Live The Pledge, deliver WOW!
- Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the MIT will maintain an engaged, productive store team through strong leadership, demonstrating initiative and leading by example.
- Overall store retail/commercial management, supervision, and policy implementation
Updated 0 days ago