Manager, Strategy * Logistics
Last updated 2 hours ago
- The Manager, Strategy & Logistics will serve in schools with a student enrollment of 500 or less, and will lead in the following areas of operations: managing operations team (front office and custodians), enrollment, budget and procurement oversight, facilities, security, food & nutrition, logistics and scheduling, custodial/office/technology inventory & supply management, human resources, POC to Central Office operational teams (food, warehouse, business ops, etc.)
- Collaborates with school security to ensure student safety through school security guard post-orders and position rotations.
- Serves as the point of contact for School Operations Specialist from DCPS Central Office.
- The MSL will participate in the outstanding professional development and cohort-based support, including regular coaching and opportunities to shadow excellent operations teams in other schools.
- Ensures that the annual school response plan is regularly updated and reviewed, and the school's Emergency Response Team is aware of their responsibilities.
- The Manager, Strategy & Logistics (MSL) is charged with ensuring that all aspects of strategy & logistics are high functioning so that school leaders and teachers can focus exclusively on student achievement and classroom instruction.
- , school emergency preparedness and response, and data systems management.
- As part of a comprehensive reform effort to become the preeminent urban school system in America, DCPS intends to have the highest-performing, best paid, most satisfied, and most honored educator force in the nation and a distinctive central office staff whose work supports and drives instructional excellence and significant achievement gains for DCPS students.